Themed Children's Parties
If you fancy doing something different for you child's next birthday party then why not try one of our themed children's parties.
Girls can enjoy being pampered - have their finger and toe nails painted, a hair braid or a glitter tattoo and while their guests wait to be pampered there will be a selection of arts and crafts for them to enjoy.
For boys it's more about fighting the enemy and they can choose to be a pirate and make a pirate's hat, an eye patch and a sword or they can be a knight and make a sword and a shield.
Parties start from just £90 for up to 8 children and an additional children will be charged at £10 each (maximum of 20 children) For between 11 & 20 children there will be additional staff charges. See our poster for more details.
All prices includes food and drink.
The venue of the party is up to you! You can have the party at The Marlene Reid Centre in Coalville or at a venue of your choice or if you prefer, our fully qualified and CRB checked MRC Play Team can come to you!
Call us now on 01530 510515 for a personalised quote and more information or email email@example.com. Alternatively, complete our booking form and return it to us - please make sure you check availability of the date you are looking for with us first!
Terms & Conditions:
A £20 deposit is required at the time of booking and the balance must be paid 14 days before the date of the party.
- No rooms or equipment should be used other than those agreed by the Customer & Facilities Manager.
- Any electrical equipment brought into the Centre must be PAT (Portable Appliance Tested) tested.
Smoking is not allowed in The Marlene Reid Centre
- It is the reponsibility of the parents/carers to ensure that all Health & Safety requirements are met, including fire evacuation procedures.
- The parents/carers present are responsible for all children at the party at all times. MRC Community Action accepts no responsibility for any accidents or injuries to any party guests or visitors during their time at The Marlene Reid Centre.
MRC Community Action reserves the right to charge for any damage to any property or equipment,
- The maximum number of children allowed at a themed party is 20. For parties of 11 - 20 children an additional charge for extra staff will be incurred. Please ask for full costings at the time of booking.