Soft Play Children's Parties
The Little Dragon’s Den at The Marlene Reid Centre, Coalville, has everything you need to give your child a birthday party they will love!
Party slots are:
Monday & Friday afternoons 3.30pm - 6.30pm
Saturdays 10am - 1pm
& 2pm - 5pm
The large hall has space for up to 30 children to run around, bounce about and play in a safe environment, leaving the adults stress-free and able to have fun as well! We have a large soft play area and a bouncy castle
You are welcome to use the kitchen to prepare your party food - perfect for when your party guests are hungry after a busy play session or if you prefer we can take care of the food for you - see our party menu for full details - more information is also available here.
- Large Hall
- Space for up to 30 children
- Soft Play Equipment
- Bouncy Castle
- Kitchen for your own use
- Catering Available (please see our party menu)
- Lift Access
You can now order party invitations for Little Dragon's Den to get everyone excited about their party!For just £1.50, you can purchase 15 invitations and envelopes.
Complete our booking form return it to us.
A Little Dragon's party costs £90 for 3 hours (This time includes time for setting up/clearing away before/after the party)
A £20 deposit is payable on booking (non-refundable). Balance is due 14 days prior to the party.Payment can be made in cash or debit/credit card only. (If paying by credit card please be aware that there will be a 2% charge for this service)
Terms & Conditions:
- No rooms or equipment should be used other than those agreed by the Centre Co-ordinator.
- Any electrical equipment brought into the Centre must be Portable Appliance Tested (PAT).
- Smoking is not allowed in The Marlene Reid Centre
- It is the responsibility of the hirer to ensure that all Health and Safety requirements are met, including fire evacuation procedures.
- The hirer and any parents present are responsible for all children at the party at all times. MRC Community Action accepts no responsibilty for any accidents or injuries to any party guests or visitors during their time at The Marlene Reid Centre.
- Please make sure there is ONE adult for every FIVE children present at the party.
- MRC Community Action reserves the right to charge for any damage to any property or equipment.
For more information and to check availability, please call Ann Cave on 01530 510515 or email here.